Bollywood Actresses are meant to look gorgeous and glamorous. But quite a few actresses are victims of fashion and here’s a list of my top 5 worst dressed celebs.
The List is according to their appearances at events/parties/awards and not on the basis of their on screen presence.
5. ASIN: Asin is such a pretty girl but her fashion choices have been really disappointing off late. She looks lovely as usual but it’s her clothes which are such a downer.
Look 1: Black is meant to make women look slim but Asin got it totally wrong with this fringed LBD. Instead of enhancing her curves, it is making her look bad.
Look 2: Asin looks beautiful in this picture, but again the dress is so blah. And what was she thinking when she thought of teaming this dress up with those shoes?
Look 3: Satin gowns are not flattering to all body types. The color of the gown is lovely but again it is making her look huge.
4. AMEESHA PATEL: Again a very pretty girl but a fashion victim.
Look 1: Prints are very difficult to carry off and Ameesha’s attempt to make this yellow dress work falls completely flat.
Look 2: The Silver Glitter dress looks very road side and the fit is doing nothing to enhance her body.
Look 3: Every woman looks her gorgeous best in a saree but that mantra does not work when it comes to our Ms. Patel. She made it look cheap and tacky. Ewww
3. VIDYA BALAN: She has been so criticized for her fashion sense since Kismat Konnection days. Off late, she has been really improving in all those Sabyasachi Sarees but her appearances in Western clothes still give us nightmares.
Look 1: No comments. You can see and decide.
Look 2: This orange Anarkali gave a lot of people eye infections when she wore it at the FIlmfare Awards. Awful
Look 3: Vidya looked terrible in this Sabyasachi Saree. It looks like a tent which is being draped around her to cover the floral garden.
2. AMRITA RAO: Amrita has been so badly dressed ever since she began her career in Bollywood. This girl never seems to get it right, unfortunately.
Look 1: The look has nothing exciting about it; be it the dress, those hideous pair of shoes or that orange clutch bag.
Look 2: The gown itself is so bad.
Look 3: That shade of green looks good on parrots only. And the dupatta is so awfully draped.
1. MALLIKA SEHRAWAT: Mallika needs to understand that looking sexy and looking vulgar are two different things. She always ends up looking the latter.
Look 1: Don’t know what she was thinking while she opted for this black gown. It looks like a spider web.
Look 2: Again a hideous gown. And I don’t know what her obsession of flaunting her twin assets is? And the trail at the back makes it even worse.
Look 3: Probably the biggest faux pas ever. The Less said about this look, the better.
Your take on these 5 and who in your opinion needs a stylist??
continue reading »